Mike Danko is the Danko Meredith’s founding partner. Although his office is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, he has tried cases from coast to coast, literally from Hawaii to Massachusetts. The $15 million jury verdict he obtained for his client in Burdett v. Teledyne earned him a nomination for California Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of California, the state's trial lawyer association. He has been named one of Northern California's Top 100 "Super Lawyers."
Mr. Danko has extensive experience representing those seriously injured in underground utility explosions and fires. He has represented victims of accidents involving cars, bicycles, aircraft of all different types, and various household products. He represents those injured by dangerous drugs such as Yaz and Yasmin.
Mr. Danko is a frequent speaker on legal topics. He has been invited to appear on national television shows such as The CBS Early Show, Good Morning America, Fox News, and CBS News. His work has been written about in such print media as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, the Boston Globe, the Los Angeles Times, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Houston Chronicle.
- Catastrophic Personal Injury, including
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Injuries such as strokes caused by dangerous or defective prescription drugs
- Serious Orthopedic Injuries
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- American Association for Justice
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
- San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 1983
- AB, Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, 1980