It depends. Does your employer retain the right to control the how you perform your work? If yes, then you are an employee. If no, than you are an independent contractor. If maybe, then the Court will consider these additional questions:

  • Are you engaged in a distinct business?
  • Is your job usually done with or without

Once a victim has established the he was injured by another’s wrongdoing, he must be compensated for his pain and suffering.  There is no definite standard or method to calculate pain and suffering. A victim may recover for his pain and suffering even if at trial he presents no medical bills or medical evidence.